MAD 300 is our brand–new campaign to find sponsors for 300 children.
To date we have found 23 sponsors for 300 children.
Make a difference for 300 children!
Uganda, a country already struggling to educate all its children has reportedly had the longest shut down of schools due to Covid anywhere in the world.
Many studies have shown that when children and families have support, children are more likely to stay in school and receive a good education.
We have the space in the schools we partner with, to educate more children, but we need sponsors to partner with these children to enable them to attend.
What can I do?
We are looking for 100 MAD Reps. People who will help us shout about Child Sponsorship and help us find sponsors for these 300 Children.
If you think you could help by doing do any of the following, you could be one of our MAD 300 Reps. Abaana will provide you with all the necessary resource materials.
· Share Abaana social media posts
· Share personally with friends (PM/DM/email)
· Arrange a presentation in your church, work or school
· Already a child sponsor? Post about your sponsorship journey
· Post story of another sponsor’s journey
· Give a presentation for Abaana
· Organise a coffee morning or breakfast (in your house, work, or church)
· Take a single profile of a child to find a sponsor
· Take more than one profile to find sponsors